Quinoa Goat Cheese Meatballs
- 1/2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped and divided
- 2 tbsp. soft goat cheese
- 1tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 400
- place beef, quinoa, half parsley, cheese, flaxseeds, minced garlic, salt and pepper in food processor. Pulse until thoroughly combined and mixture comes together in bowl. (Can also stirred in a bowl if no food processor). Lightly coat hands with oil and form into 12 meatballs approx. 2 tbsp. in size. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper. Place in oven until cooked through - approx. 10 mins
- Serve with spaghetti and favorite sauce. Garnish with remaining parsley.
- Can also make with ground turkey.